Friday 24 February 2012

Australia

As school slowly winds down and as I approach my 6 week placement, anticipation and nervousness has started to set in. Upon graduating this year, I am eligible to obtain my Business Degree in 1.5 semesters. Now to some, that sounds all well and good as Laurentian offers a 1.5-year degree program here at St. Lawrence College. I however, am thinking of University on a slightly different level. It is in my greatest ambitions to attend Griffith University in the Gold Coat of Australia.

If I do end up making my Australia work out according to plan, I will be leaving January of 2013 (which is less than a year away). It is crazy to think that one year from right now, I will be surfing, studying and all together living on the other side of the world. The idea of adapting to a new culture fascinates me, and I look forward to travelling a new continent. As I begin my application process, I start fantasizing about laying on a beach surfing and enjoying the sun. Who knows, maybe I will be able to blog from the beach? That would certainly be a bit different from todays snow and -5 degree weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment